Friday, April 2, 2010

Good, Good Friday Times

I got into work unusually early this morning because everyone had off for Good Friday and consequently traffic was light. I got into my office, put my things down, and managed to walk all the way to the copier room and halfway back down the same hallway to my office before noticing there were little plastic eggs with candy in them hidden all over the place. I started laughing as I picked one up and then Breanne, our Admin who acted as the mastermind behind the hunt, told me that it was an Easter Egg Hunt Contest and whoever found the most got a gift certificate to any place of their chosing for $10.


My boss and I quickly teamed up and ended up dominating the competition before there was even time for most people to get in to work and realize there was a contest at all. We opted to forego the gift certificates and throw our money towards a Good Friday pizza party for those in our department (with a lot of cash coming in from others to help pick up the extra money we needed to make it happen).

1 comments: