You know that list of things you want to do or want to happen, kind of like a bucket list, but way stranger because you were so young when you wrote it?
Well, along with wanting someone to write a song about me (Jessica, I still haven't received my birthday present from you... cough, cough), there are many other random things on it from wanting to write a book, to someone calling in a happy birthday dedication to me on the radio station (Check! Thanks KTID, when we were about 13 or so).
Anyway, the list exists- literally at one point and now only in my head seeing as I can't remember where I put that darn thing when I was 12 or so. (Julie Moran, did we bury that one summer?) Well the next thing to check off:
I want someone to get a tattoo of my name on them. Check!
I just wasn't expecting it to be my dad...
Friday, April 9, 2010
Check it off "The List"
The super man tattoo is because my little sister, Julianna, calls him "Super Daddy!" Isn't she adorable?
Dad and Julianna
Now, Jessica, what about that song?






0 comments:
Post a Comment