Sunday, April 11, 2010

Laser Bowling

NRA Laser Tag Night turned into NRA Bowling Night when we arrived at "Shadowland" Laser Tag and were surrounded by little birthday parties everywhere. In hindsight we should have planned it on a weekday.

While we were there, Sarah Young was talking about how she wanted to go bowling sometime soon because she hadn't been in so long. So we all decided there was no time like the present! and we dumped our old plans to go bowling at our usual place instead. 

Getting pictures to document the occasion wasn't easy, but the pictures we did get made it look like we were playing Laser Tag at Bowling.

Sarah and her mad bowling skills at play.

Me, after striking out (and not the good way in bowling). 

On a side note, my mother is so busy with Tax Season that she sent her Easter gifts to Jacob and I like this:


She was so busy that she didn't even have time to put the money in the eggs, ha ha. When I called her, she denied it and swore she put the money in the eggs so that's why I had to include a picture of how it was impossible for her to have done so because the eggs were inside one another when I got them. Well, maybe not impossible but certainly improbable. I'm not complaining though! Thanks M!

Toodles, 

ANIBSHO

0 comments:

Post a Comment