I would try to blog about something good, but it is so hot in my apartment that I can't even think.... move, sleep, or breath. Apparently, my apartment building (by law) has to provide heat to renters through April 30th. And since my apartment building can't (or won't?) have the heat and the air on at the same time- we have to wait until the first of May until the air conditioning will be turned on.
How much you wanna bet my utilities bill won't have decreased at all though?
How will I survive people? The windows are open, the lights are all off, the fans are blaring (see picture of me with my new best friend), and I'm still sweating. Woe is me.
And to think Husband had the audacity to ask if I wanted to go work out in our building's gym today with him. Even worse, I was actually stupid enough to agree to it. What was I thinking?
I wasn't thinking. It's too hot to think.
My situation reminds me of the time I half-read The Wealth and Poverty of Nations (great read from what I did manage to peruse) and they were talking about how America is a thriving nation partly because of its favorable location in relation to the equator. We have mild-er climates and therefor are able to do more... etc. etc. Would write more, but the computer on my lap is making it even hotter in here.
AMIGO!






Cute, cute Post! Post more!
ReplyDeleteTake a cold shower! Of course, I don't guess you really want to hang out in the shower all night. :)
ReplyDeleteHey!! So glad I found your blog, too! I started mine earlier this year...you are so much better at it than me. Ha!! I feel like I sound so dorky on mine, hopefully I will get better though. Anyways, good luck with the whole air thing...that stinks! :( Oh, and "brownookies"...I like it, I think I will name them that! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by Lindsay! I think your blog is great! I wish more people blogged, and more often... but I am guilty of going through periods of not posting- sometimes there is just nothing to say, lol.
ReplyDelete