I have recently become one of those people who is obsessed with reading health articles online to keep me in the weight-loss motivation mode. And I have to tell you, there is one consistent thing that is driving me absolutely crazy about them.
Want to lose 5 pounds? Want to get slim for the summer?
Well, it's not going to happen by eating these things:
Honestly, I start reading an article about how to lose weight or how eating healthier will benefit you and with it comes all these pictures of yummy food with a caption that reads something annoying like, "Pizza is good in moderation, but it doesn't fit into a good everyday health agenda."
Show me the fruit and veggies!
I beg of you, healthy people who write these articles, please stop including pictures of yummy food in your articles, my will power can't handle the torture.









It is torture looking at those pictures!!!!
ReplyDeleteI need you to blog, k, thanks. :)
ReplyDeletenow I'm hungry :/
ReplyDelete