No, I am not pregnant. But my boss' wife is!
Free food, cute minature clothing, and everyone wearing pacifers around their necks made for a fun mid-day baby shower break.
But I ate too much and Kyle, our boss, cuts big pieces of cake.
Quote: "Now that's how you get rid of cake."
Quote: "Now that's how you get rid of cake."
Below are pictures of my boss and his super-cute wife, Ashley opening the sunglasses and year-supply of diaper rash ointment I got for them and the wee little one to come:
It was a hard fought battle in the shower's on-going game where if someone catches you saying the word "baby" they get to collect your pacifier from you and the person at the end with the most pacifiers wins:
Jack
Kara (Car-Uh)
We all got back from lunch and were so tired from all the laughing (and eating) we did. If I was good I would have tried to make a mental note to remember all the funny things that were said, but I wasn't, so all you get are pictures.
P.S. Check out this awesome diaper-cake (not a real cake, just a cake-shaped present that includes diapers and a bunch of other little goodies).





Well who won the pacifier game?????
ReplyDelete