Sometimes I wish I would never have told anyone about this blog so that I could write any old thing that comes to my mind. Oh? You thought I was already doing that? You have no idea...
Nothing bad of course, just that inner "dear diary" silliness that you never want anyone to ever read, and then when your big brother finds your diary under your mattress and reads it out loud you are so embarrassed that someone even knows you have a diary, let alone reading it too. And then add on the fact that you were stupid enough to hide it in the most obvious diary hiding spot known to man? It all is just too much to take (much like this blog post). Which brings me to my next point...
You might be wondering why my blog posts are so short lately? Well, maybe not, but I will rant anyway.
I have lost the ability to concentrate (hence the paragraphs leading up to this one). Focus + Me = Zero. Does that even make sense? I can't focus long enough to tell. Either way, it is driving me crazy. I need remedies (this is a cry for help in case you hadn't noticed)!
Matlock doesn't mind though because I can never remember if I have given him a bone yet or not. He has started quite the collection.
And Mother sent me fake green apples that smell like real green apples. It keeps fooling Husband.
K. Bye!





Do they really smell like real green apples??? COOL!
ReplyDeleteI told you not to read this! Gah Mom!
ReplyDeleteYes, they do! You didn't know that they did? They are suppose to be like giant pieces of poppuri apparently.