I LOVE getting surprises in the mail! And just a few days ago we got a nice one in the mail from Husband's sister, Kayce, and her husband, Adam (asusong.com)! Adam, like Husband, is always in search for a great coffee brew, and so he passed along some to us that he thought worthy (which means a lot!). Husband LOVES it (so we might have to keep you as our coffee dealer, Adam!)!!
And Kayce remembered how much I love school supplies and permanent markers, so she sent on a pack of BIC permanent markers, which is really funny because I have a whole pack at work and keep thinking about how I wanted some for home too! You read my mind!
But most of all it was just nice to see that they were thinking of us all the way up here in D.C. and took the time to send us a little reminder that we were on their minds. It was so unexpected and sweet- thanks for the pick-me-ups Kayce and Adam! You're the best!





Well, from a coffee lover myself, what kind of coffee was suggested?
ReplyDeleteWe're glad you liked it Amber! Just so you know we think about you guys a lot, but we are slackers in the call/write department. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDelete