Dear Spring,
Thank you for making an appearance for us this weekend while Charles and Jennifer Van Dyke were also in town to visit. We had a delightful time sightseeing around D.C. and were oh so happy we had bright, sunny-shiny weather to do it in.
Even at night, you were there in place of the bitter cold winds and Matlock was able to visit all the monuments around D.C. for the first time. It certainly wouldn’t have been as much fun if you weren’t there.
Now, if you could only do something about our Metro rides. I mean, I heard they were raising the fee by .10¢, but I didn’t know it was going take affect immediately. The signs weren’t even labeled with the new amounts yet. Ridiculous. Well, Spring, 12 metro tickets later and $11.20 left over on the metro tickets, we finally got to where we were going and were able to enjoy your beautiful weather. How did you work out all the short lines too?
Any who, I just wanted to say thank you and that I hope your stay will be a long one, as we have been longing to see you in the your absence.
Always,
ANIBSHO





I think everyone is hoping Spring will stay around!!! Everyone was so glad to see it this weekend!
ReplyDeleteHow did you accumulate so many metro cards in one weekend?
ReplyDelete