Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Can't think of a blog title... it's about Uniforms.

You know what I am really bad at (besides blogging on a daily basis)?


Putting an outfit together. 

Honestly, I am amazed I get to work fully clothed everyday because I loathe getting dressed that much. Not only that, I wake up in the morning and think about what I wish I could wear that day, and it never seems to be in my closet. 

Accessories? Forget it. I don't even know how to start with all that- I am pretty sure my wedding rings and a pair of fake pearl earrings make up my entire collection of accessories. Why can't I have a uniform again? 

Awww... the old days of Catholic school uniforms and rolling out of bed with my outfit already picked out for me. Those. were. the. days.

I loved having a uniform, but I can't help but think they may have ill-prepared me for the real world. At least in college I could still get away with a t-shirt and jeans.

And since blog posts just aren't complete without a picture:


Shout out to Katie Reynolds (the future Mrs. Joshua Myers) for reminding me of my Moina Newspaper Staff days! Hope some of those articles don't come back to haunt me...

*Moina staff, we need a reunion! I still have my sweatshirt. 

Always,

ANIBSHO

3 comments:

  1. You always got stressed out on out of uniform days! Maybe you should join the army? They wear uniforms..........LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let her fool you. She would have won "best dressed" in her college communications department if they ever gave such an award.

    Also, Amber, couldn't you just get Jacob to help you? You know he knows how to do that stuff.

    ReplyDelete