Friday, March 5, 2010

My mother, an American Hero.

If you didn’t already know, my parents own a spectacular accounting firm in Nashville (email me if you want details for your company or self) and since tax season is in full-swing, they’ve been busy, busy at work. And being an accounting firm, of course, they also do my taxes.

I recently emailed Mother all my tax info with a note saying, “Be an American hero and get as much of my money back from big-government as you can.”

I was just being funny (not really, I was completely serious), but this woman came through like never before. Let’s just say, “Money, money, money- MON-AY”. I will be rolling in cash come return time, and I just wanted to salute my dearest Mother for being so good at her job and getting real Americans like us every dime we deserve. Because the more money we keep away from them, the better, and one tax return at a time, my mother is putting the money back in (actual) Americans’ hands.
 

Please take a moment out of your day to say thank you to your accountant (unless they charge you an exorbitant amount of money and then take a moment to call my parent's firm to switch accountants).

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Cindy Lou! Now someone needs to do something about the amount of taxes preachers have to pay...it's rediculous!

    ReplyDelete