This is going to be a lazy post- but since I keep getting so many requests about SNOWMAGEDDON 2010, I thought I would at least provide some pictures to document it. Unfortunately, the wind is so harsh it was difficult to get good pictures during the brief time we did go outside and that was only because we didn't want to make Matlock suffer.
So besides providing some horrible pictures of myself, because why get all prettied-up just to go get bitten by the snow storm?, I have also provided two semi-good quality videos to help convey to you just how snowy it is here.
But first, pictures of Monday's snow storm...
Now to yesterday and today's snow storm. If you can stand watching Matlock do his business for a second (I could barely see what I was filming when I was out there- it doesn't look bad, but the snow was really coming down out there), then you can get a little taste of how snowtastic it was this morning...
Our apartment's front door, I just thought it looked pretty...
Later tonight... Me and Matlock (his paws were hurting from the salt on the ground, so I had to carry him at times) going to sit on our favorite bench...
And another not-so-attractive picture of me and Matlock in the snow. I usually wouldn't include this, but it actually shows how harsh the wind was and Husband's horrible photography skills...
But then again, he did make up for it with this cute one of me and Matlock watching the whole storm unfold...
Speaking of watching, besides watching a lot of the show Greek this weekend (did you know all the episodes are on abcfamily.com?) I also did a lot of people and snow watching from our window that overlooks the parking lot.
One of me and Husband's pet peeves are watching people shovel snow in front of another person's vehicle. It is probably the rudest thing I have ever witnessed happening multiple times in one place (well besides the traffic up here). Anyway, to show you what I mean, I managed to catch some of it on camera for you (please excuse Seinfield playing in the background):
Times like these you expect people to be even nicer, but all we seem to be encountering is fist-shaking rudeness and outright stupidity. We're definitely not in Tennessee anymore...
Always, ANIB





You are defininately not in Tennesse!!! Love you baby! Thanks for the pictures and videos!
ReplyDeleteNotice how I spelled Tennessee wrong, my keyboard is sticking and not responding!!
ReplyDeleteMother- it's okay if you spell Tennessee wrong, you're from Tennessee- people expect that of you.
ReplyDelete