Friday, February 12, 2010

Ballin', Shot Callin'

There's no cure for the winter time blues like NERF Basketball!


In an effort to get out of the house yesterday, stuck inside due to snow, we decided to invest in a NERF Basketball set so we could hoop it up while at home. It was $10 at Target for a set of two goals and one nerf ball, but it works more like a dollar store set (don't purchase it- get a good one). 

While I have been dominating at the game (What Husband? Guess if you want to contest my previous declaration, you're gonna have to actually comment on a blog post), the true star is Matlock...


H-O-R-S-E. Is that how you spell HORSE, Husband? I can never remember because I've never had to spell it all the way out. 

That is all. 

1 comments:

  1. Looks like Matlock had a little help! I am sure he was a quick learner though and I am sure he beat hubby and you once he got the hang of it!?????

    ReplyDelete