Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Proud Wife of a Law School Student

I may have mentioned some time ago that Husband participated in the law school's annual Upper Class Competition and made it to finals- with him and his competition partner, Dave, ultimately taking home the Silver. It was a fierce competition until the very end, and the judges (real judges who were also acting as judges on the real law suit that they were fake arguing about) came back excessively complementing and commending the top two teams and expressing how they really couldn't choose who was the best because they all did so perfectly, etc. etc.

Either way, in the end, the judges had to choose a top team and so Husband's team got stuck with second. They may have felt a little jipped (shake ya fist!), but I am still happy to be able to brag about it (Husband won't be happy I bragged about it, but a law school wife has to have some kind of spoils, right?). 

Anywho... since I don't have any steller Mardi Gras plans, and Husband has left me to do something law-schoolish-related- and since he just now got the plaque given to him (let's just say that the competition took place when I could still feel my toes when I went outside)- I thought I would take a little time to give him a blog high five.


Always, ANIB

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that Amber. I probably never would have heard that story otherwise. Go Jacob!
    Kayce

    ReplyDelete