So I know I am already really famous because of this wildly popular blog (thanks for checking it 150 times a day Mom, so my stat counter goes up), but I just recently expanded my horizons and got into the world of modeling. That's right, I got the (inside) cover shot AND a two-page spread of me, me, me (and some article that has nothing to do with me to go with it).
Okay, Okay. So ACTUALLY one of NRA's magazines, InSights- the NRA magazine devoted to younger shooters, needed someone to pose with a book on their head for an article about having good balance while shooting. They needed someone last minute to meet one of their deadlines and so, after I am sure they exhausted many other options, they asked me to do it. While I was hesitant at first, I thought to myself, "when is anyone ever going to ask me to do a photo shoot for them again?" So being a model citizen, I told them I'd do it. I had a lot of fun showing off my fifth grade-ingrained talent of balancing a book on my head (thanks Ms. Sambola!).
I was so good at balancing a book on my head, they had to ask me to make it look like I was having trouble balancing it... (why can't I have any actual usable talents?)
P.S. Props to NRA InSights for getting rid of the dark circles under my eyes and whitening my teeth. Wish they could do that for me in real life...
Always, ANIB





I want a copy of that article!!!! I am still giggling from that post!!! Love you beautiful girl!
ReplyDeleteCover of Vogue here you come! :)
ReplyDeleteNew post needed asap. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLove the pearl earrings you're wearing in Sarah's post!!!!!
ReplyDelete