Sunday, July 11, 2010

Family Riverunion 2010

Well people, I am super tired- and since we are moments from officially beginning our big scholarship program-  I am going to cheat on this one.

But before you watch the slideshow... just know that:

We had the biggest fireworks display on the river. Rumor has it, there was over $10,000 in fireworks that night. Boats lined up to watch it (like they do every year- we're kind of a big deal), and I was so close I got hit with shrapnel- it was awesome. Not to mention, I love watching everyone and all the dogs run around with neon glow-necklaces on.

We did have a 50s-themed night. Last year was Pirates, and I was hoping we would continue it every year. I can't remember what we came up with for next year... should be good though.

And also know that Husband and I came in first place in TWO of the competitions. We were the Riverunion Champions! I think they should of named us Mr. & Mrs. Riverunion 2010 (it's not a tradition yet, but it could be).

Dominating in the Egg Toss. 
Okay, you may now begin watching the slideshow.




To see more, just click on "View All Images". This one of BNIB is my all-time favorite though:


Lookin' good BNIB, lookin' good. 

1 comments:

  1. You did a great job on that post! I think I will just link it to my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete