Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Honey-Do List

Technically, it isn't a Honey-Do List. It is more of a do-while-honey-is-gone list. While we were in Tennessee, Husband and I came up with a go-to list of things to preoccupy me while he was gone (as if I don't have a million lists lined up already)- but I have been so busy, I have hardly had time to start crossing things off it.

But being busy is just an excuse- I mean, aren't we all ridiculously busy? Life is hard. True story.

But like most of my lists, each day I am adding to it faster than I am crossing them off. So I figure if I blog about it to you, I can at least guilt myself into remembering to do them. Plus, they are all things I really want to do or accomplish- so I am excited about trying to accomplish it all before he gets back.

As all of us communications majors used to say- we aren't procrastinators, we're just deadline driven.

So look forward to lots of future blog posts on the subject, and go ahead and cross this one off the list:


Got my nails did! Yes, I just took this picture- I am super sleepy, okay?
I promise everything else on my list isn't as trivial as this one- but don't they look pretty?

1 comments: