Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Guess what came in the mail today?


Apparently a lot of things!

When I got home from work just now, there were FIVE sticky notes on my mailbox telling me I had a package at my apartment's concierge desk. I came around the corner and the concierge started sighing, "Ahhhhh, you got so many packages in the mail today."

What's in those packages? Well, half are filled with things I ordered for Husband's anniversary gifts, so no luck seeing those pictures posted anytime soon (Sorry, Husband). But the others- well, I suspect those are MY anniversary gifts- and as far as posting what's inside- that will have to wait for later as I have a previous engagement to attend.

I love surprises! Until then...


Update!

Okay, I'm back! You probably didn't even notice that I was gone, but here is what was in the package from Husband:


It's YODA!! Husband is my Yoda- so when I saw this in stores, I knew I had to have it- especially since he was going to be away from me for so long! Needless to say, Yoda's presence has made VERY happy. I am completely obsessed with it...

He also sent this little gem:



Husband bought me a locket when we were dating, but it didn't turn out as nicely as he had hoped- I really love this one and in the short amount of time I wore it out tonight, I already got many compliments on it. Now I just need to put some pictures inside of it. Maybe I will put a picture of Yoda wearing the locket inside it, ha ha. I leave you with Yoda wearing it:

Like it, you do. 

2 comments:

  1. Yoda would give me nightmares!!!! The locket is pretty though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to tell you I sent you a package yesterday!

    ReplyDelete