Friday, November 28, 2008

Text Messaging Brother B

Now and Then I like to watch a movie called Now and Then. When it came on television a while ago, I got very excited and started telling Husband that I used to watch the movie over and over again when I was younger. 

A few weeks ago, Brother B texted me around midnight or so and said, "The movie Now and Then is on TNT right now, ha ha." When I woke up, I laughed and forgot all about it, only thinking "that was random." 

The next week, Brother B sent me a picture of mouse pad with my face on it- one of the University's secretaries (who I spent a lot of time pestering for help with things, mainly the copier/printer) was using it with her computer. While texting him back on that conversation I also said "Why did you send me a text message last week telling me Now and Then was on TNT?" To which he replied, "Because that was like your favorite movie when you were younger." 

"That is so cute that you remember that," I said.

"Yeah, yeah," he said (in typical brother fashion). 

When relaying the first half of the texting conversation to Husband, he said, "What is Now and Then again?" C'mon Husband!


Speaking of text messaging, yesterday Brother B sent me a text message of a turkey dancing to a funny song- I thought it was hilarious and forwarded to a bunch of people to say Happy Thanksgiving and after doing so, Husband tells me that the song had some explicit content (to which I was apparently oblivious to- who listens to the actual lyrics of a song anymore?). So to all that got the text message and did not appreciate it, My bad, I just thought it was a cute dancing turkey. To all those who got it and did like it, Happy Thanksgiving (Clay)! ha ha. 

1 comments:

  1. I got the same text message. Never heard anything bad in it.

    ReplyDelete