So I took the liberty of creating a picture collage of things I want for Christmas, but of course I couldn't remember half the things I wanted (or actually need) -- but I can say that there are a few things that you can never go wrong with me, like cool office and school supplies, new clothes (which I always need), puppy stuff, gift cards, candles, exoctic all-expense-paid trips, etc. And while I did make this collage myself, I am open to different variations of some of the things.... but as you know, I am very picky.
Starting from the left:
1. Clear "Bubble" Umbrella from Target.com- I have wanted one ever since I saw it on that cell phone commercial.
2. Tetris for Nintendo DS

3. Victoria's Secret Soft Sweater Rober in dark gray
4. Mama Mia on DVD- Comes out December 16th!
5. Women's Health Subscription
6. Writing Tablet
7. Ipod Dock Station
8. Business Card Holder- Silver
9. White Valet Station- $19.99 on Amazon
10. New Underwear! Always needed... but I especially like these
Hanes Women Boxer Boy Shorts
11. A cute change purse is needed!
12. Mama Mia Soundtrack- or an Itunes gift card so I can buy it myself!
13. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
14. Super Mario Brothers for Nintendo DS
15. Mitt Romney Watter Bottle- $8.00 on GOP.com
16. Franklin Covey Caroline Laptop Bag- $164.00
17. BBC Knowledge Supscription- It is the best Magazine ever!! I love it!
18. A tempurpedic King Size bed- any takers? ha ha
19. Ipod Phone- what? a girl can dream, can't she?
20. You've Got Mail on DVD- It is my favorite movie ever, and I only get to watch it around Christmas every year when it comes on tv.
21. National Review Subscription
22. Tiffany Heart Toggle Necklace- Sterling Silver (I will gladly settle for a knock-0ff version)
23. West Wing Complete Series on DVD- Amazon.com

24. West Elm headboard, to go with my new king size tempurpedic bed.
For some reason, it wouldn't let me include the Catholic Guilt Funny Money Jar...which I love-- $9.99 at http://www.ogunquitmaine.net/wcsmall.html
So now the question is, What do you want for Christmas?





Yes, you definately need to post more info on the items. Where the heck to you buy a "Catholic Guilt" jar? Love you and junk!
ReplyDelete