So- as you have noticed, I have been having a little bloggers block and since I am always trying to explain to people that my "office" isn't a cubicle- well, okay it is- but it is a GIANT cubicle- as you can clearly see from the photo below- I decided to just take a picture of it with my cell phone. So this is it, this is where all the magic happens- it actually looks even bigger in person, because you aren't seeing the other space past the colorful folders... The picture was taken across the hall, from the cubicle across from mine were JoshUA works- his fiance told me about the job via facebook- it really is a networking site, ha ha. See the corresponding numbers for more information:

1. My picture of my brother's girlfriend Julie in my brother's 7th grade overalls. That picture makes me so happy, I laugh everytime I see it.
2. My dry erase board (it is actually pointing at a giraffe my coworker Nicole drew for me)
3. My business cards with my creative business card holder- an extra hole puncher lying around the office. Everyone loves it and wants to steal it...
4. My awesome military statues... Since we have so many of the products we sell lying around, most people use them to decorate their office- Mine were already there and everyone makes fun of them, but I think they are awesome and kind of perfect for my specific workspace because of the equally numbered cubes below. (Below the seond one, you can see my Scalia Bobblehead!!)
5. My ancient computer- we are still using word professional 2000 and my computer is probably one of the first ever made, ha ha. That's what you have to work with when you work for a non-profit organization!
My office is right in the middle of the hallway, next to the copier and supply room and water cooler- so I always have a lot of visitors... If there is anything else you'd like to know about it, just ask.... and yes, Jessica, I have pictures up of you too.





love how u had to add the last part bc u think i would ask. lol
ReplyDeleteso what pics? (makin sure i approve of ur choices)
lol love ya!
Yay, you have a my hunting picture up! That picture makes me laugh too!
ReplyDeleteI think that picture is a favorite for everybody. It is nice to see where you work! Love the business card holder! Write More!
ReplyDelete