The people have spoken. They would rather me blog about nothing, than to not blog at all. And while I agree that even my most boring conversational topics are more interesting than a normal person's conversation-- I must say that I am at a loss for words, but since you have made it so clear that you cannot live another day without a blog from me, I will do my best.
Side Note: As my husband tries to look onto the computer screen, I quickly cover it up and say, "excuse me, you can read it with all my other fans."
Things that are going on in my life right now:
1. My lips are chapped beyond belief, to the point that they are turning a dark pink color (that's when you know it is bad). I expect to run out of Softlips by the end of the night.
2. Husband has one week of groveling on his list of things to do... it's a long story.
3. I had veterns day off and Husband still made me wake up at 7:30 in the morning to drive him to class and then refused to have lunch with me! So much for groveling... ha ha. But all is forgiven because we bought matching oversized men's dark-gray sweatpants to wear around the house... (Patrick Ariemma, I still remember when you swiped my old ones Freshman year-- and I'm shaking my fist)

To the right is a picture of Husband with them on. We like to pull them up as high as they will go (because they are oversized) and try to work our karate moves on eachother...
4. None of my jeans fit anymore... Naturally, I blame the dryer. Oh and in case you assumed I was loosing wait, I thank you, but that is not the case- they don't fit because they are too small.
5. I am pretty sure I have something called Binge Eating Disorder. This is unrelated to the jean situation, of course.
6. At work, I have a minimum of three different Holiday parties to attend. One, gives me pratically a whole day off, the other gives me a good two hours or so, but the third one is on a Saturday (shucks!). Either way, I am still in free food college mode, so all is good.
7. My coworkers and I went to this restaurant called Pei Wei, and it is literally a diner version of P.F. Changs (owned by them too). So I get PF Changs for cheaper and faster, it's heavenly. Why go back?
8. I have a pot that hasn't been washed in more than a week. But it is only noodles! So it's okay, right?
9. I feel bad in the mornings, as the air gets colder and colder with each step closer to Winter-- because before I take Matlock out for a walk, and I keep layering more and more clothes on and Matlock is still just as naked. But I think he is just so excited that he is going out, he doesn't care.
10. I have an aviator jacket and I look really cute in it, in fact, I even have a song that I sing and dance to when I wear it, it goes like so: "I'm so cute in my aviator jacket, my aviator jacket, my aviator jacket" - repeat about a thousand times. Aviator Jacket Song© is copywritten, as noted by my copywrite symbol. (Is it illegal to put the copywrite symbol after something that isn't actually copywritten? I don't know yet because Husband hasn't taken that class at law school yet)
Okay fans (Mom and Julie), I have written you 10 things to hold you off for a few days until I feel the real inspiration. I appreciate you pressuring me into writing about anything, if not something, because it's really what I should be doing anyway.
Love you and Junk© (Copywrite ANIB-SHO... ha ha Julie! I got it copywritten before you could, thanks!)





Write More!!!!!
ReplyDeleteU should get my letter tomorow!!!!
YAY!!! MAIL!!!!
FYI it is 13 pages long!!!!!
Just for you!!!!
Love You!!!
:)
So I have discovered that the last person to post a comment is on speed, or at least some new sort of drug that is fashionably hip yet reasonably dangerous and is mostly taken by cheerleaders and the waitresses at Hooters.
ReplyDeleteAlso, when you refer to Future-President-Elect Jacob Shorter simply as "Husband" it sounds really weird in my head, like if you were to walk up to Former President Jimmy Carter and said "Hey! Mista Kar-Turrr." So I have a solution. I have decided upon two names which you may call Jacob. One, Mr. President (ya know, just to practice) and two, Councilor Shorter, as to illicit some sort of lawyer-esc, quasi-judicial dialogue.
Finally, I like your new song, but I think it would be best suited for monetary purposes as a ringtone, so lets focus the marketing efforts on that path.
Alright, thats all I got, take care and tell Mr. President to return my phone calls.
That was pretty good, considering you have "nothing" to write about. (Have you read my blog??) Also, I noticed 2 spelling/homophone errors in your writing. "Loosing wait" should be Losing weight.
ReplyDeleteDoesn't Matlock have a sweater? Oscar has a red turtleneck that Brandon absolutely hates. Roxy has a gray hoodie that says Snow Pup. It doesn't fit very well. ha ha!
Well at least you are typing and it was quite entertaining! Are the three parties all for Christmas? I know I am not being politically correct when I say that! Thanks for posting and WASH your pan! How come you get more hits than me?
ReplyDeleteLove and Junk,
Mom
Yes I stole your copywrited material!
I meant to end my comment with Love You and Junk - can't even pull off stealing your copywrited material correctly! i just was not meant to be a thief!
ReplyDeleteso. . . .JonMichael u think I'm on a drug now?
ReplyDeleteCant a person be happy to talk to their sister?
Gosh what has the world come too???