Monday, December 28, 2009

Pillow Talk (on the road)

While traveling to Tennessee, Husband and I had plenty of time to talk, and while I couldn't remember all the conversations we had, one in particular did stand out. Via my blackberry I found out that Brittany Murphy had died at the young age of 32 from which the following conversation stemmed. I added a picture of Matlock on the road trip for a good visual.


Me: 32 is so young, I need to start eating better. If you died, I don't think I would marry again. Would you?

Husband: It depends. If we had small children I would probably have to or they'd never get raised. "Can you raise my children? Good. Will you marry me?"

Me: (laughing)

Husband: "Wait. Can you cook too? Good." Phew! I almost forgot to add that one!

Me: (laughing again) But I don't cook?

Husband: I know. I'm not going to make that mistake twice.

Me: (laughing really hard)

Husband: I want you to marry again - someone really rich.

Me: Well, if I did get married again it won't be for love it will be for money.

Husband: Why is that?

Me: I'm not going to make that mistake twice.

3 comments: