Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let it Snow!

The weather outside is frightful, but my puppy is so delightful!


Snow has come and hindered our chances of starting our trek back to Tennessee today (hopefully not tomorrow too). And since the snow started last night and hasn't let up yet- we are stuck here until further notice. But to give you a snippet of what we are living with here, I took plenty of pictures.

Me, playing in the snow and Matlock telling me to "Get back in the apartment right now!"


"Snow is not good for me"


"Please Papa! Let's go back inside!"


Husband throwing a snowball at me after I antagonized him.


"Okay, you've had your fun, but I freezing. Inside time! Pwease?"


Snow love (daytime)


Snow love (night time)


Lots of Snow = Empty Streets


Matlock and Husband footprints.


Other pictures just to show you our snow Winter Wonderland!


I love the snow- it is so peaceful. I can hardly be mad that I am not back in Tennessee when I am walking around such a beautiful setting. More to come later!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd wish I'd had someone to play with in the snow!!! My self portraits weren't as fun as snowball fights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I've never seen snow like that before. Now that we're in AL we hardly ever see any at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you! Enjoy the snow and only come back when it is safe to do so!!!

    ReplyDelete