Warning, this post contains a lot of inside jokes. If you don't work with me (or even if you do) you might miss a lot of the funniness- but I will try to put inside jokes in italics. K, enjoy...
You may have heard that, to him, I am so nice.
Sorry, I just wanted to make those rhyme. Actually, if we know anything at all it is that JoshUA (he hates being called Joshua, which is precisely why I call him that) has been my NRA punching bag (all in fun, of course) for the entire time I have known him.
Now, onto the fun stuff. Josh is leaving!!!! Yay!! Wait, did I sound too excited here? Sorry Hosh, I really am going to miss you (doubt it!).
To celebrate (I mean, to drown our sorrows), we did a little Goodbye Josh Happy Hour last night, and I have to say, it was quite the shindig. I will let the pictures speak for themselves (and my captions), but in between I will try to think of things I liked about Josh and list one with each picture.
1. I love the enthusiasm Josh's brings to every occassion, even at his own going away lunch he was the life of the party.
2. Josh always dresses his best on every occasion. He's all business.
3. He is super shy- especially when it comes to having his picture taken. You'll never see him posing for the camera.
4. He loves his fiance so much. At every turn temptation is staring him in the eye and he manages to hold it under control. Who could turn Nicole down?
Okay, enough about Josh. Now lets take a look at all those who love him. How is everyone else coping with the loss of Josh?
Kara screams:
Son is confused by the whole situation.
Some (Josh's boss Nick) choose to ignore the situation altogether.
And some like to take their frustration out through good ole recreational activities, like boxing.
Yes, Hosh, JoshUA, Joshie, Hey You, Grandpa, Old Man, Teresa, etc. You will be missed. But for now, I am just going to use the rest of this post for pictures of your going away Happy Hour that didn't fit into the storyline. Love you, mean it! (doubt it!)
Let me take this time to clear up any misconceptions anyone might have about JoshUA: NO, WE DID NOT KNOW EACH OTHER BEFORE I STARTED WORKING AT THE NRA (this is highly debated in our department).





Good Luck to Josh! Now I know why you didn't answer my phone call last night!
ReplyDelete