"I love my job." It isn't something everyone can say, but I am lucky enough to be able to. I won't drone on about why it is so spectacular, but I will tell you that it has been super busy/fun these past few weeks.
I've been working on our website stuff (click here to see my latest addition). We've been trying to pretty-fy it and it is on the fast track to getting updated. One step at a time. Today I spent trying to make all our online "Traditions" magazine into a real page-turner (this is funny once you see what I mean).
But the real fun began November 30th, when the field reps from all over the country came in for what we refer to as "December Meetings". It is a week full of work, presentations, award ceremonies, and more!
A few highlights from that week:
It snowed!! (no picture).
I received a pack of the best pistachios ever made ("Everybody's Nuts").
I put together the Central Region's power point and it received a standing ovation.
Central Region took me to Texas de Brazil (it's meat heaven!).
Me talking to the TN Field Rep at the Meet-And-Great Other Departments Lunch. The person taking pictures must have been attracted to my bright red shirt because I felt like I was in every picture.
It's Field Ops Award Banquet Time! Me and my hot date- the good-looking brunette in Range Services, Kara (the human).
Me and Breanne, the Admin for our Field Ops department.
Who is this guy?? And why is he in my glamor shot?
Just Kidding! It's Josh. (that is your name, right?)
Me and the Central Region field reps chillin' at the Holiday party. (They took me to Texas de Brazil earlier in the week and it was fantastic!)
Reed and his date.
Nicole, one of the other Event Services Coordinators, Jeremy Greene, our Event Services Manager, and some blonde chick who keeps appearing in all my pictures.
Nicole and I receiving our "Honorary Field Rep" awards.
After Banquet Bowling Bonanza- We got our butts kicked.
I wish I would have blogged bit by bit because there were so many hilarious stories, but I am lazy. Forgive me.
Stay tuned for a blog about JoshUA's goodbye happy hour!











I love how you are pimpin' it at a table full of older gentlemen!! Get it girl!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in your red dress! Love it!
ReplyDeleteKayce
Love the red dress! You looked great! I'm glad you love your job!
ReplyDeleteGood Job on the page turning of Traditions!
ReplyDelete