Friday, September 24, 2010

Flour Power

My friend mbetts brings delicioso fruit everyday in her lunch. She CLAIMS they taste so much better because her over-achiever of a madre rolls all the fruit in flour and then washes it off and this process gets rid of a lot of the pesticide residue and dirty nastiness of the grocery store.  I bought some grapes tonight and they were looking extra yucky, so I decided to test out Madre Betts' technique, and it got messy.

I am obviously not an experienced fruit flour-er, and it didn't help when Husband threw flour in my face.

 

         
It was really gooey. Way to kick me while I am down Husband.

I look happy, but I was actually saying, "I'm going to kill you."
Like my new Florida gear too? It was only right that I was wearing it while testing out mbett's technique, seeing as she is the future wife of Tim Tebow. 

6 comments:

  1. What does the flour do that rinsing with water doesn't do?? YOU do look cute with flour on your face though!!!! The Florida gear, I am not so sure about, well actually,I am sure it needs to be replaced with a new super CUTE UT t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention how happy I am that you are eating healthy! P.S. I had Kima for dinner last night! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does work! I just aren't good at actually doing though, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I love this post!! It does make fruit taste better! Tim Tebow will appreciate it one day :) lol Looooves you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just noticed my comment said, "I just aren't good" what was I thinking?! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the post! So cute. Water+flour=paste...

    ReplyDelete