Tweens, teens, (this 20-something year old), middle-age, and menopausal women everywhere are beaming with anticipation as the newest movie in the Twilight series, New Moon, is finally in theaters!
Well, while others are throwing on their capes and waiting until it is dark to go outside, I've been... doing the same. It seems this past Wednesday I too turned to the dark side as a cut on my lip starting bleeding and my co-workers Josh and Kara caught it on camera- insisting I was a New Moon vampire (which we had just been recently discussing... weird! But, really, who hasn't just recently discussed the New Moon movie? Love it or hate it, you've heard of it.)
Husband wont stop telling me how gross it is, more so because I put the picture on the web for all to see. It has been looking awful forever (I have a tendency to bite and pick at it, making it worse), and I stink at doing makeup, so it will stay that way until I can learn to control my horrible habits.
My funny hand movement was my attempt to be half vampire half werewolf but my crappy claw turned into more of a wimpy wave. Also pictured is co-worker Car-Uh, she's just a human.





You have to see the movie!(this based on your sister's review) Is that a cardigan you are wearing?
ReplyDeleteWhere is your cape?
ReplyDelete