Thursday, November 26, 2009

No Turkey Thanksgiving

This week we celebrated Thanksgiving Day, and I am so stuffed from it, I can hardly think of anything clever to write for the length of this post. But, I will say that me, Husband, and Matlock did not get the chance to go home for old Turkey Day, and so Top Chef Shorter cooked us a magnificent feast.

We decided to one up President Obama and pardon all turkeys and instead Husband used his advanced culinary skills to cook us up some delicious filet mignon, crab cakes, brushetta (that was actually me), four cheese mashed potatoes, and sautéed mushrooms (me again). Salivate at the picture below:


Yes, Ma, I used the fabric you bought me at IKEA as a tablecloth- I told you I would never make it into a picture if we didn't do it the weekend you came to visit.

Below is my ultimate contribution to the dinner- Coke and Ice Cream Floats! Yummm....


So, it isn't the most exciting or funniest post I have ever done, but just to give you something to laugh about (or make fun of me for later), you can watch the video below of me obsessing over my puppy once again. Enjoy, and Happy Turkey Day!

1 comments:

  1. Looks great! I thought that was the fabric from Ikea! You need to bring it home at Christmas, so we can make that thing. Unless of course there are too many stains on it!

    ReplyDelete