You may not believe me (Rebecca Kaelin/Pannell), but I am on a bowling team. Yes, a real-life bowling team where I compete against other teams.
Rebecca probably does not believe this, seeing as she was Capitan of the bowling team in high school and averages a 420 game (I know, that isn’t possible- but if it was, Rebecca would have it because she is ridiculously good). Despite her persistent attempts to make me a better bowler, it never really stuck. But now, I am on a bowling team- and guess what Rebecca? I am still just as bad as you remember me.
Yes, I have a whopping average of a 96.652 or something else ridiculously low. And the worst part is, I am ranked fifth from last in bowling averages. Meaning, most subs beat me out too. I am not too concerned with this though- because my team miraculously still came in fourth place in a ten team league (thank you high handicaps!). <--- People will dispute our actual ranking, but the official results have not come out yet and that was where we were last ranked.
My team’s name is “Dolls with Balls”. It is cleverly named so because the team is made up of three women (the dolls) and one man (you get it now, right?). I haven’t been able to get a picture of the whole team, but here is one of the dolls (and a sub doll for our balls).

From left to right: Megan Heltzel (Stonewall Doll) Kara Schlifke (Montreal Doll), Me (the Doll with it All), Nicole McMahon (Small Doll).
I just made up those nicknames- just to spice it up a little. You like how I gave myself the best nickname? "You would," says Heltzel (or she will say that once she reads this).
So maybe I am not the "Doll with it All," but I am a Doll with Balls. Misconstrue that however you may, but I've got team spirit, yes I do, I've got spirit, how 'bout you?





This has nothing to do with your blog-
ReplyDeleteI think I tried to follow you, but I ended up following me instead. How do I know if I am followng you??
PS- I'm sure you have the biggest balls of all the dolls
PSS- remember that time we went to New Orleans and named the Liberty Captain Blue Balls?
Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader! Sorry to say, but the bowling average was inherited from one of your parents. (Don't know which one though????) We need to see the Balls of the team! Don't disappoint the fans!
ReplyDeleteWhat does your shirt say???
ReplyDelete