Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ice, Ice Baby

I got a delay day yesterday- woke up, stepped outside my apartment in my high heels and before I could even put my foot down, I pivoted back into the door. My heels wouldn't have lasted one step on the sheets of ice that had formed overnight.




It doesn't look bad, but it wasn't pretty in person. I was pretty ecstatic when I got back inside and saw that one of my co-workers had texted me telling me we didn't have to be into work until 10 AM. Just enough time to put on my snow boots and start scrapping (or at least for Husband to wake up and do it for me).

As a side note, I could definitely do more 10 AM start days- I think I was more productive and energized and there was hardly any traffic (then again, most people got off work and school instead).

Not the most fascinating post in the world, but I am obsessed with Matlock and I did promise myself I would try to blog more- so here is my cop-out- a video from Christmas time:


Plus, it's a full moon tonight! Time to get crazy!

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed that the roads were clear that early! Did you wear your rain boots instead of your high heels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what is depressing? My mother makes up the last six (6!) comments on my blog- do you see why I don't blog anymore Ma? I just send you picture text messages now instead, lol.

    ReplyDelete