Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BD ON TN DL

I just got my new driver's license in the mail- and I just want to point out one thing that I can tell is not going to make me (or many other people for that matter) very happy in the future:

Excuse my shoddy photoshop skills, I am feeling lazy-
it comes with old age.
Did you figure out what it could be? Yeah, it's the GIANT birth date billboard across it. Why not just stamp it on my forehead? I'm only turning 25, so it doesn't bother me right now, but I can see this making a lot of women (and men) very uneasy about waving it around. Sorry friends, our days of claiming we are turning 21 over and over again are- over.

But I do love the new heart at the top right corner of my picture. Random, but cute. Tennessee loves me.
Side note: I just googled the heart, it means I signed up to be an organ donor. Ooh that movie "Seven Pounds"- it really makes you feel bad not to be one.

1 comments:

  1. Hmmm! I wonder if they will do that to my drivers license when I am about to turn the Big 5-0?? I have to renew this year, I guess we will see soon!

    ReplyDelete