Monday, June 15, 2009

Ahhh Love....

Random Wedding Guests: "So, when did you two get married?"


Husband: "July 24th?" looking at me.

Me: "July 27th?" looking at him.

Husband: "July 24th." Sure as can be.

Me: "Hmmm... I'm not sure. July twentieth something." Looking back at the guest, still unsure.

Husband: "July 24th." Looking back at the guest, really confident.

Me: "I guess July 24th." Giving in.

Random Wedding Guests: "Huh."

I'm still not really sure when our anniversary is, but I know it's next month and this was the first time we had really remembered it was coming up. Ahhh love....

5 comments:

  1. It's supposed to be the woman that is sure, not the man! It was July 24th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny! I bet you remember the anniversary of when you gto Matlock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To add to this... I was updating my google calendar and I also had it on there as July 27th... whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is VERY sad that I remembered and wished you a happy anniversary on your anniversary and you didn't even remember when it was....

    From: Jessica

    ReplyDelete