I have a migraine today, and what does any good husband do when their wife has a migraine? They ask what they can do to help.
"I just want you to suck the migraine out of my head," I said while taking his hand, placing his palm on my forehead and applying minimal pressure. "I just want you to use your powers to get rid of it, like those religious people on tv do."
What does your husband do when you ask him to suck the migraine out of your head?
He literally sucks your head and gives you one of these on your forehead:

What does your wife do after discovering her husband left a hickey on her forehead (that probably won't go away in time for working the morning)?
She puts on her angry face (while he puts on his "Oh Crap, she is going to kill me" face) and she sends him out to buy her Subway to make up for it (since she can't go out in public anymore!) and then laughs hysterically once he has left.
PS: It would figure that the one time I actually take a decient picture, it would be the time I have a giant hickey on my forehead.





I think you look hot like that.
ReplyDeletePlease note that it looks twice as bad, and twice as dark, in person. And yes, I do look hot with it, thank you very much. (PS: Don't sleep too soundly tonight, Husband)
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I hope you have alot of makeup! As any lawyer would advise: Choose your words carefully! This is probably your fault (haha)! I swear once a person has been to law school they take everything you say literally! I know, I live with this every day!
ReplyDeleteI hope your migraine gets better!
ReplyDeleteI think you are totes BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW worthy now! bahahahahaha
ReplyDelete