Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Name That Tune

"Let's play 'Name that Tune'!" - Northerner 


"I suck at this game, I don't know singers or bands or names of songs, I have to sing the chorus just so people know what song I am referring to and even then I have troubles." - Me

Game progresses nonetheless. 

"Okay, your turn." -Northerner

Country music song starts to play...

(We're in Teams)

"Well, Amber? You know this one, c'mon..." -Northerner Team Mate

"What? Just because I am from Tennessee, you assume that I know the answer?" -Me

"Well, you are from Nashville. Isn't that, like, the Country Music Capital of the world?" - Northerner Non-Team Mate

"So, what? You think it's programmed into us?" - Me

"Well.... you tell us, is it?" -Northerner Team Mate

Time is running out...

Team is looking toward me hopefully...

Me, reluctantly, "I Try to Think About Elvis by Patty Loveless."

Team cheers, Everyone laughs, Northerners say their 'I told you SOs' 

"It's not fair, really. That's like the only one I would ever know and that's because it was so popular." -Me

"Mmmmhmmm..." - Northerners

"Northerners." - Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment