I am so tired of seeing that BLT photo popping up when I do actually get nostalgic and decide to look back at my blog that I figure the only way I was going to get rid of it was to close my blog down completely OR go with the other yucky option of blogging again.
But I can tell you one thing- no more promising to blog more frequently or it being my new year's resolution, I obviously can't handle the pressure, or more accurately, don't have enough worthwhile things to say at the moment. I keep wanting to do those feel-good posts, but I get the feeling nobody really likes those, ha ha.
So what have I been up to since June? Dang it. I really don't want to do this...
Well, from what I can remember...
I spent another year with an amazing group of high schoolers during NRA Y.E.S., where my group brought down all the competition in Laser Tag!
I did some pretty nifty office decorating, and my coworkers did some to mine as well (every time I decorate an office, I can almost feel my UTM pranksters there with me in spirit). My office is the highly caffeinated one:
My brother got MARRIED to some girl I've never met before (I kid, I kid)- it was SOOO much fun!
I won an award at our department's annual holiday party (and got to pick out a gun to go with it), check out this firepower:
I wore the same pair of jumpin jammerz at Christmas that Ryan Gosling wore on the Ellen Show:
I did NOT dye my hair brown:
I traveled to Vegas for the first time ever (furthest West I've ever been), and while I was there for work and I spent next to no time on the strip, I did get to take a Tactical Pistol class, woot! woot!
I created an online portfolio at the very official www.anibsho.com:

Oh! Looks like I really haven't been up to that much in such a short time span. A few things I can add that I don't have pictures for are that hubs got a job, I took an improve workshop two weekends ago (go positive! - that's the best tip I came away with), and I have been so obsessed with working lately that I have done zero blogging, or zero of anything really, so now I am on a "spice up my life!" kick (why else do you think I decided to take an improv class?). SO! If you have any suggestions for how I can add some fun and adventure to my vanilla days, please comment, I'm tired of googling things.
BWAH-YI!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment