If you haven't figured this out yet, I am a sucker for good advertising and marketing. The best kind of marketing is exposure, exposure, exposure! And for as long as I can remember I have been seeing boots, boots, boots everywhere and so naturally, I've been wanting some cute boots. My problem is I always want "the perfect" pair- so after endless hours of online shopping I finally found two types and styles that stole my heart. And to top it all off, MIL (what I call my Mother-In-Law) Donna said she would pay for them as my early birthday present. THANKS MIL!
Drool with me below...
The sweater boots are so comfy and I can wear them three different ways and the leather boots are just.... spectacular. The bow on the side was the icing on the cake.
Now, you might have opened my blog, read the title and assumed that I had made another spelling mistake- but just as excited I am about my new boots, I am equally thrilled with my new hair extensions.
Okay, okay, I didn't really get hair extensions. Instead I got "Hair Do" clip extensions by Jessica Simpson (and someone else) and they look great except for it looks way healthier, shinier, and curlier than my natural hair, so it is somewhat noticeable. But if I can figure out a way to de-shine it I think it may just work. Who knows if I will ever wear them out, but I can tell you I have wanted long hair for as long as I can remember but it never grows past a certain point. I have come to terms with knowing that if I ever want more permanent long hair then the only way it is going to happen is with real extensions. Luckily, Husband is liking the new look and seconds my future hair extensions- who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and discover some magical hair growing potion that actually works.
Aunt Lisa is coming to visit this weekend! Woop! Woop!





The boots are cute! Which pair will you wear out first? The faux "hair extensions" look great!!! You probably should get the real ones!
ReplyDeleteLove your new background and header! Which reminds me, I still have a Christmas background???
ReplyDelete