Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Holidays... Decorating the Apartment for Christmas

So there is apparently no way to photograph my apartment that will give you a good sense of how cute my apartment decorations actually worked out- so I decided to video tape it (which I think still does not do it justice), but here is my way of decorating for Christmas on the cheap (well, Husband would disagree with the cheap part). Too bad nobody but Husband and I will get to experience our decor in person. It really is more dramatic when you see it first hand, I don't think you can really gather the true look from the video but either way... Enjoy! And just so you know, the music wasn't planned, but I thought it was a nice touch... Merry Christmas!!





Comments of my own: I wanted to put up more decorations hanging from the ceiling, but it got so tiring get up and down off the step stool- not to mention the snowflakes take forever to make and so does stringing everything on fishing wire. If I knew people were going to see it though, I probably would have went all out. Oh and I accidently got green string lights instead of white, which is bothering me like crazy...

Also, did anyone notice my pantry doors with the wrapping paper on it to display my christmas cards? It is official now, I am married- you know this when you start recieving seperate Christmas cards from people and not just ones addressed to your parents with your name tagged on to it. Yay! Love and Junk!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I am sure it looks much better in person, but it does looks cute in the video! How did you add a video and add music? I am so computer challenged!
    Love and Junk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,Amber. It looks great. Good Job. Can't wait to see you next week. Natalie

    ReplyDelete