Thursday, December 11, 2008

I WON!


There were many prizes at stake, and knowing that I never win raffles, I had long since put my raffle ticket away and as the prizes dwindled- I just knew they would call my number when it ran down to the horrible knock-off wii system. I had resided to relaxing in my chair and counting down the minutes until we were let off work thirty minutes earlier than usual (yay Holiday parties!). Then, a small voice at the front of the NRA Cafe called out "212". I continued to daydream. "212" the voice called out again- my mind wandered back to real life-"that's my address, that's my number, that's my raffle number, 'Oh! That's Me!'" Everyone clapped and I made my way to the front of the room, and carefully looked over the prize table. There were only a few prizes left, and only one gift card left and what was is? It was fate I tell you! P.F. Changs just happens to be one of my favorite restaurants ever...and now I am the proud winner of a $50 gift certificate to P.F. Changs... What! What!

Hmmm.... and suddenly everyone at work became my best friend that day, ha ha. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! And we thought only Chris had the luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! YAY! i think u should only take your true bff...... me. :)

    ReplyDelete