For all that have been dying to see my bedroom (Ladies only, after all, I am married), here it is... but excuse the awful camera work and poor reflection of what my room actually looks like. My camera's viewing screen is broken, so I am literally just pointing and clicking.
PS. I also believe my bedroom looks better in person ;)
The two dressers, the two candy apple green nightstands, and the green duvet set and throw pillows were all purchased at the magical land of IKEA, beside Potomac Mills in Virginia also known as 'the greatest place on earth' and 'the best place to take a road trip to if you are within a 1,000 mile radius"





And yes, mother, I am aware that my bed-skirt is 1) very wrinkly and 2) does not match the room at all and should be changed at my earliest convenience.
ReplyDeleteIn my defense though, and to quote the only person who will probably ever read this blog entry, "MONEY DOESN'T GROW ON TREES!" and to quote myself, "I know, it is driving me crazy too- I'm just waiting though until the next grand trip to Potomac Mills!" :)
You did such a good job of taking pictures "in the dark". You are such a natural! I love the apple green and white! Good job honey! Does Ikea sell a bedskirt to match? I can't wait until I visit and get to go to Potomac Mills! No guys allowed - they cramp our style!
ReplyDeleteI really do love it and I am sure it looks much better in person! Just as my bed looks 10 pounds lighter in person! HA HA!
Amber, I want pictures of the entire house... I don't care if anything matches or what the scientific name of your duvet cover is (by the way, its not candy apple, that is SOOOOO a shade of pigment green... wikipedia it, that's a real color!)... Also, do you live on a slope or are you just leaning w/ the camera while taking the pictures?... And if you are leaning, is that some kind of new, cool way to take pictures that all the kids are doing these days?... Keep me in the loop... You're much younger than me... Keep up the good work... Love, Chris
ReplyDelete