Friday, December 3, 2010

Family Ties

Quotes from my little sister:

"I want to go to Australia so bad."
"I think I'm nocturnal."
"I want a white car."
"I try not be 'one of those girls'."
"I love giraffes."
"I wish I were older."
"I love [to talk, to act, people, God, etc]."

And that was only within the last three days. When did she become me?

Well, if she is turning into me, at least I know she's having fun.

Scratch that, she also said "I'm playing lacrosse this year," which is close enough to working out that I can rest easy knowing we are not exactly the same.



Speaking of siblings...
BNIB and Who-leeee got ENGAGED!


Man my family just keeps getting prettier and prettier every day. 

1 comments:

  1. I am so impressed with the collage you put together! You are so talented! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete