Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm not much of a blogger

So the last time I blogged was my freshman year of college when members of The Moina staff all decided to blog in order to keep up with each other. I stayed with it for awhile, but slowly drifted off. Now I am blogging for pure sport, or practice.

A writer only gets better through extensive reading and extensive practice. Seeing as I used to love the thrill of writing so much and have since then, written very few things outside of writing for the college newspaper and various newsletters- I decided to get back on track by writing a journal of sorts.

AND since journals are so boring to write in unless you are documenting truly interesting material (like traveling) I decided to blog. This way I can write to an audience (if need be) and avoid the embarrassment of writing something in a journal and having it found by another person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment